Friday, October 30, 2015

October's Funny Friday

     So here's the deal and how it works....Funny Friday, is a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project.  Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month's picture.  Links to the other blogger's posts are below, click on them and see what they've come up with.  We hope to bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend!


Here's today's picture:


* Submitted by Someone Else's Genius


21 - Someone Else's Genius.JPG

1.  "Seven, eight, nine, ten...ready or not here I come!"

2.  "Oh wait, I'm suppose to be hiding.  They will never find me in here..."

3. "Good thing I wore my good camouflage feathers today."

4.  "Hello?  Is anyone going to find me?" 

5.  "Man, I'm AWESOME at hide and seek! I WIN!"


Click on the links below and let some other blogger make you smile:


Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg
Baking in a Tornado
Someone Else's Genius
Confessions of a Part-Time Working Mom
The Momisodes
Spatulas on Parade
The Bergham's Life Chronicles
Follow Me Home
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10