Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Homemade Valentines

     Valentine's Day is coming up and Liam's class is celebrating it a few days early.  They don't have school on Friday, so their Valentine's Day party is this Thursday.  Some of classmates have food allergies and restrictions, there's even a diabetic, so I wanted to make something each student could enjoy.  I also made some valentines for his teachers, the administrators, and some of the volunteers that help out at the school.
     I had a lot of fun designing these cute Valentines on PicMonkey then had them printed at Office Max.  I can't wait for Liam to give them out.


These are for his Teachers...

These are his Classmates...





These are for the Administrators & Volunteers...




Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10