Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sisterly Love

     So, as I am planning this Frozen party, I think..."What am I going to wear?"  I had a Frozen t-shirt from when we went to see Disney On Ice.  But that just seemed to plain and I didn't want to be underdressed compared to all the princesses who were going to come in costume. With that in mind, I went online and found an A-MAZ-ING cos-play Anna costume on eBay I just HAD to have!  It would be so awesome if I, as the host, to dress up as Princess Anna.  I mean, I already have the red hair and some black boots.  So, yep, I did it.  I ordered it!  I was SO excited when if finally arrived (since I did have to have it made just for me).  And since I was going all out for the character, I made sure to do my make up like her as well.  

     When the girls started to arrive, them and their moms were taken back at me answering the door.  It was a lot of fun!  I had also set up a little photo-op outside for picture taking, since I knew Queen Elsa was going to be there.  But what I didn't expect was for my friends to want my picture taken with their girls.  I, of course, was more than happy to pose with them.  It was kinda fun pretending to be Princess Anna for a day. 

Here are some of the pictures....
     












  
     Wow!  What a MAGICAL day filled with friends, food, and fun.  It was definitely one of my favorite parties I have hosted so far!


   
     After everyone left, I cleaned up a bit then kicked my boots up to watch the rest of Frozen with the kiddos and enjoyed a Snowflake Cookie before changing out of my Anna Costume.


     We all wound up taking a nap on the couch, little Kinley was knocked out!


What a long but FUN day!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10