Monday, November 17, 2014

Garlic Roasted Cauliflower

          A while ago my friend made these cauliflower florets for us.  They were so tasty, I just HAD to have the recipe.  So I called up my friend for the recipe and have been making it none stop.  Bonus is that even Kinley likes them too!  It's a clean and healthy recipe, perfect for my 10 Day Fitness Challenge!


What you need:

1 head of cauliflower
Garlic infused olive oil
salt and pepper



How to make it:

Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Cut up the cauliflower into slices or bite size pieces then place in a bowl.
Drizzle some garlic olive oil all over the cauliflower.
Then season with salt and pepper, toss to evenly coat.
Spread cauliflower on the prepared baking pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until starts to brown and crisp up. (I like mine a little crispier, makes them sweeter)
Flip florets to toast on the other sides about half way through.
Take out of oven and let cool a bit, then ENJOY!





post signature

1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10