Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My FANG-tastic Birthday

     So, here it is..my True Blood inspired birthday dinner party.  I had a great time celebrating mine and my friend's birthday True Blood style.  Last year my friend Tori gave me the True Blood: Eats, Drinks, and Bites from Bon Temps cookbook, so I busted it out for this special occasion.  But, first I needed to set the mood with a few decorations. 

I set out a black table cloth, some of my True Blood DVDs, 
and even busted out the crystal candle holders which I paired with some red candles.


And of course I had to have some vibrate red roses!






Apothic Red Wine is one of my favorites and it definitely fit the True Blood theme.


As for the dinner menu...





After our FANG-tastic meal, Tori and I exchanged gifts.  
(Of course I themed those too)


So....Tori is Team Alcide and I'm Team Eric.
We both had a good laugh when I got her the Funko POP! Alcide Herveaux Figure and the Funko POP! Sookie Stackhouse Figure and she got me the Funko POP! Eric Northman Figure.



Don't they look great together!


She got me this cute Fangtasia Shirt for me too!


And this HUGE stein, which fits my Candy Corn perfectly!


It was a great night!  
So excited I got to see my friends, and the kiddos had fun playing together too!
Another AWESOME birthday dinner party!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I was able to spend your birthday with you! The dinner was SO good! Thanks for making my favorite dessert! I was amazing....mmnmm...I could use some key lime pie now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun, so happy you all got to celebrate with me! Can't wait to see you for Christmas! I'll make you another pie!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10