Thursday, August 7, 2014

Good Morning Tea & Buns

     The next morning bright and early we packed up our stuff, checked out of the hotel and found La Patisserie, the pastry shop famous for it's Morning Buns (the ones we got to taste on our Austin Food Tour).  There was so much to choose from and everything looked delicious.  But I went with the Morning Bun and a cup of Austin Breakfast Tea.  It was my first time putting cream in my tea, it tasted quite good.  I think I will be doing that from now on.  The hubby tried out a latte and a Jalepeno Pillow pastry.


It was a cute little shop, so we decided to enjoy our breakfast and beverages for awhile.
It was very nice to sit down (without the kiddos) with my hubby and actually talk to each other without being interrupted by the littles.


After breakfast, we gave mom (MeeMaw) a text and everything was going well, 
so we decided to find some other activities to do in Austin before going back home.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10