Monday, August 25, 2014

4th of July

     Fourth of July has come and gone...but I wanted to still do a post about how we spent our Independence Day.  I decorated the house with lots of red, white, and blue!


I found some patriotic daisies 



These are the Stars & Stripe Bottles we made at our July Crafternoon last year.





I got the kiddos a big basket full of fun glow necklaces, 
window decorations, sunglasses, necklaces, balloons, bracelets, and other fun stuff.


Found these cute shirts for the kiddos too!


For breakfast I made some cinnamon rolls with a little patriotic flare 
and some red, white and blue-berry skewers.


The kiddos really liked them!

 

Little Miss insisted she wear her new glasses and necklaces for breakfast


Later that day, our friends came over to join us in some yummy dinner.

I made some of these


I found some fun red, white, and blue corn tortilla chips 
that I paired with some roasted chipotle salsa




I made a little berry salad for the kiddos to munch on too


As for the main meal, I baked these hot dog and biscuit kabobs for the kiddos


As for the sides, we had some 


I really liked the Tangy Coleslaw


I think the Baked Beans & Sausage were really good too


Baked up some Texas Rolls


These Hard Apple Cider BBQ Ribs were amazing!


My friend also brought over some yummy Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes


And I baked up a


Served it up with some Red, White, and Blue Ice Cream


I found these funny colored mustaches for the guys to wear


Liam showing me his bracelet chain


and Kinley wanted to show me the basket on her head...I have some crazy kids!


After the sun went down, and Kinley went to bed, we busted out the firecrackers.


Liam and I liked watching daddy light the firecrackers.


SPARKLERS!


My big boy celebrating another fun 4th of July


The next morning, I enjoyed a slice of pie with my latte.


Hope you had a great holiday, we sure did!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10