Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Bucket List: Popsicles

     Today was another HOT HOT day, so why not make some Popsicles!  I found these cute Crayola Freez'r Pops popsicle molds at Walmart which I thought would be perfect.  Liam picked out the Sharkleberry Fin Kool-Aid flavor.  Popsicles are so easy to make, its the waiting for them to freeze that takes forever.



We added some orange juice, diced up strawberries,  Kool-Aid mix and water together. 
Gave it a stir, then poured it into the molds.


My helper is so handsome!


Then into the freezer they go!


When they were ready we went out back to enjoy them.
I thought I thought it would be an easier clean up!


Little Miss loved them!


Liam too!


The strawberries floated to the top, 
which turned out to be the bottom when you inverted them.
Kind of hard get to the yumminess at the bottom, but she tried.


YUM! YUM! YUM!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10