Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wreck This Journal: Stain It

     If you know me, I have A LOT, I mean A LOT of nail polish colors, this is only one of three bags of nail polish I have!  Crazy, right?!  Well, I like to paint my nails fun funky colors.  So when I saw the journal entry for Stain Log, I thought it would be fun to paint some polish in the boxes.  But of course I had to draw more boxes to accommodate all the polish I have.  


I painted the left page with sparkly glittery polish 
and the right side has the shiny and matte polishes. 
Some of the ones on the right even smell.  Have you seen those?  
The scented nail polish by Revlon.  They've made my journal smell so good.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10