Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring Break....Saturday

     Spring break has definitely changed since having kiddos. In high school and college it was a week of being with friends, going to the beach, volleyball tournaments, and just having some crazy fun!  But now that we have Liam and Kinley Spring Break has come to be something totally different.  This year was Liam's first official Spring Break, so we defiantly wanted to take advantage of the whole week he was off from school.....So, we packed up the car, loaded the kiddos, and drove to Texas to visit with family and friends.

     After a quick stop at Starbucks for a Tall White Chocolate Nonfat for me, Grande Mocha for the hubby, and some breakfast sandwiches we were on our way.  It didn't take long for the kiddos to fall asleep.  So I took advantage of the quiet time and started reading my new book Divergent. (I actually finished the whole series,  DivergentInsurgent, and Allegiant in about a week and a half).



     It was a pretty smooth, uneventful but long 9 hour drive!  With about an hour left to drive to my mom's house I put on the movie Frozen then snuck in the back to watch it with the kiddos.  We all love this movie.  I can't even tell you how many times we have watched it.  My son goes around singing the songs with me.  Once they get stuck in your head it's there the WHOLE day!



Almost there.....


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10