Thursday, May 8, 2014

April Crafternoon

     I know this is really late, but I still wanted to post our fun April Crafternoon!  We met over at Marissa's house to make some Yo-Yo Flowers.  I have never made these before but have seen them on some of Kinley's headbands.  We all brought over some material and got our Yo-Yo making on!


Marissa had these plastic Yo-Yo maker templates we used. 
They were pretty easy!

Getting our craft on!


I made a small and a large Yo-Yo flower.


Then took a break for some snacks,
Elizabeth brought some yummy Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Marissa's hubby smoked some Salmon and baked up some bread.
I made some Strawberry Shortcakes for dessert.


I tried my hand at making the this flower, turned out alright.


Here's all the ones I made! So pretty!


Jenny sewed hers onto a cute headband and added some buttons.  Adorable!


It was a lot of fun!
Can't wait for May's Crafternoon at Jenny's house!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10