Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Whole Family

     So while we were on Spring Break down in Texas, my mom wanted us to all get together, our immediate family, my in-laws, and my sister's family to take some pictures.  The last time we did that was back in 2008!  Since then, our family has expanded, my sister got married and we officially welcomed my brother-in-law Brandon, and two little additions joined our family as well, my Kinley girl, and my adorable nephew Camden.  We are only missing my hubby's sister's family, who live in Alabama.  Can't wait to get some of these pictures printed and put up around the house!



Wow, look how young everyone is! 
Liam wasn't even 1 year old yet!


Having fun & being silly!


My immediate family!


My beautiful family


with mom & dad


PapPaw & MeeMaw with their grand babies!


with the in-laws


Flashback from 2008!


Papa & Nana with their grand babies!


My sister's family


with mom and dad


Three Generations


Just the girls...


Just the boys....


       I'm so glad we did these! I was planning on having some family pictures taken this summer, but now I don't have to.  I can finally fill one of my frames on the wall that has been hanging there without a picture FOR-EV-ER! YAY!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10