Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I LOVE Yarn Letters

     I've seen these adorable yarn letters on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try myself.  So I went to Hobby Lobby to get my supplies.



What you need:

Paper Mache letters
yarn
tape



How to make them:

     Tape one end of the yarn to the back side of one of the letters.


Then start wrapping the yarn around the letter, keeping it tight and close to the each strand.
Continue doing until the entire letter is wrapped.
Around the corners, it gets a little tough, so just cut the yarn tape it to the letter, then start a new strand by taping it on the letter and start wrapping the letter again.


Here's how mine turned out!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10