Monday, February 10, 2014

Burgers & Gelato

     Last weekend, we took a trip to El Paso to stock up on some supplies and groceries from CostCo.  Afterward, we found this great place called Independent Burger for lunch.  It was delicious! 


Kinley and Liam liked lunch too!


The hubby and I tried out the Bacon to the 3rd Burger!
Oh man, It was AWESOME!


I even tried out a Stella Artois Cidre.
I like hard ciders and this one was pretty good too!


I thought the light fixtures on the ceiling were really cool.


After lunch we went across the parking lot to this little cafe for some dessert.


We got some chocolate and strawberry gelato.
It was Kinley's first time to try it and she LOVED it!


It was a little cold, but that did't stop her from eating it.


Liam and I mixed our flavors to make Chocolate Covered Strawberry, YUM!


Gelato can definitely be a little messy, but oh so yummy!


The hubby just enjoyed his double espresso.


My little lady being cute outside while we waiting for Liam and daddy.


What a great family day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10