Friday, February 21, 2014

A Day Full of Love

          Happy Valentine's Day...well a week or so late!  Hope you and your sweetie enjoyed the holiday as much as we did.  We kicked off our day of love with these yummy Heart Pancakes, Heart Strawberries, and Conversation Hearts for breakfast!


Here is Liam's Valentine's Day Gift


He was excited to open it!


Loved his Sponge Bob card too!


Kinley was excited watching Liam open his gifts!


Kinley had some of her own (I ate the chocolate though)


Kinley like all her gifts too


I love her little fox card


After everyone got dressed, I set up an impromptu 
photo shoot of My Little Valentines


I made Liam a fun heart filled lunch too!


While Kinley was napping, Liam and I colored his window clings


And he stuck them on!


LOVE the foxes!


What big lips you have Kinley!
The better to kiss you with momma!


When the hubby got home, he presented me with these beautiful pink roses!


We dined on some Surf & Turf for dinner with a 
Spinach Asparagus Salad, and 
Heart Shaped Roasted Potatoes.


For dessert we enjoyed Raspberry Clafoutis


...and some chocolates!


It was another great Valentine's Day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10