Saturday, January 4, 2014

December Crafternoon

     I know I'm kinda late posting this, but here it is...our fun filled December Crafternoon!  Last month we headed over to my friend Marisa's house for craft time.


I thought their Christmas Yucca was so adorable, just had to take a picture!

Before we started on our crafts, all the kiddos played in the leaves outside.


Jennie brought over some veggies & dip, Elizabeth made a great salad,
and we ordered some pizza!


Marisa showing us how to make the swirly nail polish Christmas ornaments.
All you need are some different color nail polishes,
water, plastic cups, toothpicks, and either glass or plastic ornaments.
Here's a how to make your own Nail Polish Ornaments



Jennie and Elizabeth making some beautiful designs


Crafting is so much fun!


I made my famous Crockpot Hot Cocoa!


Elizabeth is so sweet, she brought these adorable gift baskets for us!


And Jennie brought this delicious treat for us too!


It was another great Crafternoon..looking forward to January's get together!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10