Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Hunger Games Party

     With the new Catching Fire movie premiering this week, last Saturday my friend invited some of us over for movie night...the movie, The Hunger Games, the first movie of the series.  And of course, I had to come dressed to impress in my Katniss inspired outfit! 


I found these great ankle boots and leather jacket at Target.
The arrow necklace I found at Buckle.
I'm loving my new Catching Fire inspired makeup I found at Walgreens & CVS:
Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil : Gold Flame & Red-Hot Flame
L'OREAL Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow: What Happens in Vegas - 559
MILANI Baked Eyeshadow: I Heart You - 602
MILANI Color Statement Lipstick: Chilled Brandy - 22
Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy: Satellite - 230


(Ignore the reddish eyes...my allergies were bothering me that day)



Here's the awesome Peeta & Katniss t-shirt I found from Alpine Stone Apparel 
the Mocking Jay bracelet is from Luck Jane
and the "Tracker Jacker" earrings I found at Target.


Once I got there, I saw an amazing spread of yumminess!


This was AMAZING!
It's a pretzel, popcorn, and oyster cracker party mix!
     

One of the ladies brought some yummy red chili and cornbread!
I decked mine out with sour cream and cheesy cheese!




I tried out some of this Whipped Chocolate Valley Vines Wine


Watching President Snow giving a welcoming speech to the tributes.


Enjoying a new glass of ChocolatRouge Wine


Watching Katniss about to blow up all the food and supplies.


I had a great time hanging out with my friends, enjoying great food 
and wine, and of course watching a great movie!
I can't wait till the Hunger Games and Catching Fire marathon 
on Thursday!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10