Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Foodie Favorites : Riego Pasta Mix

     Today's Friday Foodie Favorite is this Riego Pasta Mix.  I found it in three flavors, Yellow Cheddar, White Cheddar, and Alfredo.  I wanted to try these out to see if they were better than the Kraft or Velvetta Mac N Cheese we usually have.  To be honest, I think they would have been better if I had used a smaller pasta noodle versus the big penne pasta that I had on hand.  They were pretty simple to prepare, just follow the directions on the back.   It still turned out good and Kinley loved eating it!



I thought this was cute, it was printed on the back of the package.


Mmmmmm... Mac N Cheese!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10