Friday, September 27, 2013

12 Months and Counting...

     Happy Birthday to my wonderful little lady! I can't believe she is 1 year old today!  She has turned our world upside down!  We were blessed with a fun loving, happy go lucky, spunky little girl.  When she looks at me with those big blue eyes, my heart flutters with how much I love her! And of course those cute dimples, she lights up the room with her smile and flirts with everyone where ever she goes.  We can't wait to her blossom into a beautiful young lady, but for now...I'll just enjoy one day at a time.  Seems like she is growing up way too fast!  Looking forward to celebrating her birthday tomorrow with our family and friends!


Take a look at the last 11 months of my little lady...my how's she grown!




Happy Birthday Kinley!
Mommy, Daddy, & Liam love you so much!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10