Monday, August 19, 2013

My Friend the Traveling Tipsi Artist

     Today, I wanted to share something really awesome!  My Bestie, Kristi, the Traveling Tipsi Artist, has just launched her new website traveling-tipsi-artist.com! You can also find her on FaceBook, Traveling Tipsi Artist!  She came up with an amazing concept of bringing the fun of art right to your house in form of an art party.   You can invite your friends, enjoy some yummy treats, sip on a lovely glass of wine, and paint an amazing masterpiece.  So much fun, I wish I lived closer to host my own Art Party!


A glass of Moscato di Asti and a sugar cookie to enjoy while painting sounds good to me!


Kristi or one of her Artiste Guru's, help to guide your creativity 
into creating a masterpiece.


She can bring out the artist in everyone!





Those are some beautiful pieces of art!




An art party isn't just for the ladies...




Why not have a Beer & Art party with the fellas?



WOW! Look at all that creativity!



If you love art, painting, or even just getting together with your friends, 
you should definitely host an Art Party with your very own
Traveling Tipsi Artist!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10