Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Foodie Favorites: Noosa Yoghurt

     So, I really like the idea of trying new things, especially food.  It you haven't figured out by now, I'm a bit of a foodie.  Cooking, Baking, or Eating...I LOVE food! With that in mind I thought I would dedicate Fridays to all my new Favorite foodie items I have discovered.
     Today, I want to share with you my newest Favorite yogurt, or as the Aussie's spell it Yoghurt.  I found this A-MAZ-ING Noosa Yoghurt at Target!  There are 8 awesome flavors: Honey, Blueberry, Mango, Raspberry, Strawberry Rhubarb, Peach, Passion Fruit, and Lemon.  I've tried most of them, but so far MY favorites are the Mango and the Passion Fruit.  
    This morning I made this wonderful refreshing Noosa Passion Fruit Yoghurt Parfait
with layers of Noosa Yoghurt, Granola, and fresh Mango.

Oh so delicious! 
It makes a great breakfast, healthy snack, or sweet dessert!
 I would totally suggest you grab a tub for you to enjoy yourself!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10