Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Bucket List: Daytime Date

     Today, Liam and I had a great day together.  Daddy watched little miss so Liam and I could spend some quality time together.  I knew it had been a long time since Liam and I did something just the two of us.  


Out of all the places to eat, he decided he wanted to 
eat at McDonald's at the new Walmart for lunch.


Then we headed to the movie theater to go see Despicable Me 2.
Gotta love the buy one get one free military discount at the Telshor Cinema 12!
It was really cute, loved it!


Me & my boy


After the movie we stopped by Starbucks for a treat...
Tall Decaf Iced White Chocolate Mocha for me, 
Salted Caramel Cake Pop for him.


It was another awesome day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10