Saturday, June 8, 2013

Circle Garland

     Project #1:  I wanted to make something fun to hang above the food table and around the event space.  I'm not sure if I will hang them vertical or horizontal as of yet, we shall see.  Here's what I did...

Supplies:
Different colors of card stock (Mint, Navy, White, Orange)
1 Inch diameter Circle Puncher
Paper cutter
Pencil
String/thread
Scissors
Tape

Instructions:
Measure out 2 inch stripes of card stock.
Cut them out with the paper cutter.



Punch out the circles.


Lay out the circles in any order or pattern you like.
Lay some string/thread over the circles.
Using a small piece of tape, attach the string/thread to the circle.



All finished, just hang them up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10