Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

     With this week being Teacher Appreciation week, Liam's school put together a pot luck lunch for all the teachers.  I brought some of my Margarita Cookies and these little gifts I made for Liam's teachers.  These were very easy to make and I found everything at the dollar store, so also very budget friendly.

  You just need some water bottles, pencils, ribbon, and pencil tags.


First fill the water bottle with the pencils.


Put the top on, then tie a ribbon around and attach the pencil tag.


There ya go, quick, easy, inexpensive Teacher Appreciation Gifts!


Thank you to all the Teachers out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10