Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ladies Crafternoon

     So some friends and I have been getting together once a month to do crafts, have some yummy food, and catch up on things.  This month we went over to our friend Marisa's house to do some Mod Podge crafting.  Everyone usually brings a dish, I brought the Italian Peach Cookies to share, and whatever you wanted to work on.  I am a Mod Podge veteran, so I was able to answer some questions.  Since I had Kinley with me, I didn't really plan on doing any crafts myself.  So I helped everyone else out with their crafts.  It was nice being out of the house chilling outside with some friends on a warm afternoon.

Elizabeth spruced up an old table.


Jennie & her mom, Kay, worked on making some fun light switch covers.


And Marisa decorated a shelf for her bathroom.


We all had a great time, can't wait till next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10