Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

     Hope you and your valentine had a wonderful day...I celebrated mine with my Little Sweethearts and my Love.


We started the day off with Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls 
and Strawberry Hearts for Breakfast


For Lunch Liam enjoyed Heart shaped 
Turkey Sandwiches, Cheese, Pringles, and Pineapple.


For Dinner we enjoyed some Shrimp Cocktail, 
Beef Wellington, and Asparagus


And for dessert....Red Velvet Whoopie Pies


I received some beautiful Tulips from my In-Laws


Some little gifts I got the kiddos and for the hubby & I to share


I took a few pictures of my Sweethearts








Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

2 comments:

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10