Monday, October 29, 2012

Bows, Hair clips, Barrettes, Headbands, and more...

     Having a little girl is so much fun! My new obsession...making bows and headbands for my little Kinley to wear.  I was totally inspired by all the cute ones on Etsy.  After purchasing a few, I thought, "Hey, I can make that."  So, I headed to my nearby craft store, good ole' Hobby Lobby to get some supplies.  Here's a few of them I made.


With Halloween right around they corner, I made a little 
Witch Hat for her to wear for her costume.


After adding these new headbands to the ones she already had, I so needed a place to put them all.  So, I ventured to Hobby Lobby again to make a barrette/bow/headband organizer.  
Here's what I came up with!


I found a pretty white frame, some ribbon that matches her room, and some drawer knobs.  I hot glued some ribbon behind the frame for the hair clips to clip on to.  Then I drilled some holes for the knobs to fit in, then just screwed those into the frame.  Lastly, I hot glued and nailed some more ribbon behind the top part of the frame to hang it up.  It was so easy and turned out adorable!

Everything was so easy to make and way cheaper then purchasing them online.  
I can't wait to make some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10