Friday, September 14, 2012

Liam's New Pet

     The hubby has always wanted a lizard....so him and Liam convinced me to add a new member to our family.  First, we got a reptile terrarium and set it all up.



Then we headed to PetsMart and Liam picked out his special Bearded Dragon, 
which he named Bobby.


The hubby signed the papers and Bobby was officially adopted.


We took him home and he loved hanging out with Liam.


Welcome to the family Bobby!


     At first, I wasn't sure about this little lizard.  But, he's really nice and loves to petted like a dog.  Bobby even drinks water out of a straw.  I have been named the "Cricket Master", since I am the one who feeds him every morning and make the trips back to PetsMart to buy the crickets.  The sales associates, pretty much know me now.  Recently, we started feeding him cockroaches...I know, I know...EWWWWW right?!  Well, I can handle the crickets, but I think I'm going to have to name the hubby the "Roach Master" because I'm not messing with those roaches.  But other than that, I am happy Liam is enjoying his new pet and learning the responsibility of taking care of a pet.  Looking forward to seeing how big he will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10