Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy 4th of July....a little late

     Well, I know July 4th has come and gone, but I still wanted to share some of the pictures I took from our celebration.  I dressed Liam in his flag shirt and red pants and even made him a special Red, White, and Blue breakfast.  Later, we headed over to our friends the Grants for a BBQ and some fun.  I brought over some Mini Burger Cookies for dessert.





Liam's patriotic breakfast!


These are the 4th of July Hamburger Cookies that I made for the BBQ.


Some of the yummy food and the adorable decorations 
Tori from Lil' Mrs. Tori made for the celebration.


Tori and I enjoying the last holiday together before we moved.


The hubby enjoying his day off and Liam having a blast playing with Brendan.


Jeremy and Tori playing a round of Corn Hole....


Now Mark and Jeremy's turn...I'm not sure who won either game.


Liam being silly with the balloons.


One of Tori's friend brought some patriotic Jell-o shots...
which I stayed clear of, but heard they were tasty.  


As soon as it started to get dark out, we all headed to the 
front yard to watch the guys play with a "few" firecrackers.




Liam loved helping the guys pick out the next firecracker to light.  


When the last firecracker died out, which was close to midnight...we packed our stuff, said our goodbyes, and headed home.  Overall, it was a great day and I was so glad we got to spend some time with our friends before we finished our packing and start our drive to New Mexico.
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10