Wednesday, September 19, 2012

4 more days....

     I can't believe the time is finally here!  I'm 39 weeks and 3 days as of today and only have 4 more days till my due date this Sunday, September 23rd!!! WOW! Seems like it has taken forever to get here yet it's gone by so fast.  I'm not gonna lie, this round has been a little rough compared to my first pregnancy.  But like they say, all pregnancies are different and I can definitely agree with that.  I am so thankful that Kinley's been growing on track and healthy as far as the ultrasound can tell, even if I have to suffer through the morning sickness, heartburn, acid reflux, anemia, Braxton Hicks, and now PUPP.  I know my baby girl is so worth it.  So can't wait to hold her for the first time!


I'll be keeping everyone posted and up to date on the latest baby news...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10