Sunday, September 16, 2012

1st Day of Pre-School

     I can't believe it!  Liam is officially going to school!  It's only three half days a week for now, we didn't want to totally overwhelm him.  First, with the baby coming, then with the move, and now school.  We are thinking next semester we will increase the amount of days and let him go the full day, because this time next year he will be in Kindergarden.
     His first day school started on August 8th.  He was pretty excited, I on the other hand was a little nervous.  I got up early so as to make sure he got up early.  Got him dressed, made us a great breakfast of oatmeal, fruit, and OJ to start the day off right.


After breakfast, brushed his teeth and we were off to his school.


He just had to show me his new Sonic backpack.


     When we got there, he was a little shy.  But eventually came around and started to play when I left.  I was so proud of myself, I didn't even cry, which I thought I would.  Since, it was his first day, we wanted to make it special.  So, when I picked him up I surprised him with a superhero balloon and then we took him to Chuck E. Cheese for some pizza and fun!  We called it his "1st Day of School Party."  Even surprised him with a little card and cupcake.  




He had an awesome first day....and we survived too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10