Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Secret Garden

     On Saturday, June 16th, I was welcomed into a mystical garden baby shower just for me.  I am usually the one hosting the party, so it was definitely a change for me to be the guest of honor.  Everything was soooooooooo beautiful!  Was totally taken back with all the love, thought, hard work, and creativity that my besties, Tori (Lil' Mrs. Crafty) & Kristi, put into planning this special day for me.  Just take a look at these wonderful pictures Kristi took for me, so I could enjoy myself.

Playing the clothespin game
My guests
The Munchies
The Desserts
The Garden Tablescape
The Games
The Presents
Sister Love
Bestie Love

Thank you so much Tori & Kristi for my lovely baby shower.  Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10