Monday, June 25, 2012

Our Summer Bucket List

     With all the recent events from being under the weather, family in town for a visit, my baby shower, and just being busy trying to get ready for our move down to New Mexico, Liam and I have skipped a few, well more like a lot, of activities from Our Summer Bucket List.  Yesterday, we finally got back to it.  It was a beautiful day out, so we decided on a full day activity of going to Solvang.


We enjoyed some lunch at a local Dutch resturant.....
gotta love some Pork Sausage, Sauerkraut, Red Cabbage, and Potatoes.


We walked around awhile, Mark even got some coffee.


Then we stopped for some Dutch pastries.  Mark got a Blueberry & Cheese Danish 
and I enjoyed a French Waffle.  They were delish!


Here's some of the beautiful buildings.




Liam was definitely ready for a nap after our outing.


I love visiting Solvang!  Such a cute little Danish town. 
Something I will definitely miss when we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10