Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our Summer Bucket List

     Well, today I had a dentist appointment which meant Liam got to choose a Green- 2 Hour Activity from the Summer Bucket.  He pulled one of his favorite things to do...visit the Bouncy House!


We drove to Orcutt for some bouncing at Sir Bounce A Lot.  It's only $6 per hour 
and $4 for an extra half hour.  Once we got Liam signed in, his wrist band on, and shoes 
off...he was ready to bounce!






I think his favorite was the obstacle course.  I don't even know how many times 
he went through it.  When our hour was up, we headed to Panera Bread for some lunch.  
Another great day and another great pick from the Summer Bucket List.  
Wonder what's in store for us tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Fun! I bet he's sleeping good tonight. My kids completely wear themselves out at those places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he had a blast! Even went to bed early last night! :o)

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10