Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wine Tasting Bacholorette Party

     When I asked my sister what she wanted to do as far as a Bacholorette Party, she told me "no clubs, no bars, no downtown."  Pretty much the total opposite of my bacholorette party seven years ago (which by the way, wasn't my idea and was NOT in charge of the planning).  Anyway, so my mom and I decided what if we did a low key wine tasting party.  I would drive her and her friends to the local Texas wineries for some tastings then return to a family friend's house for some more wine and yummy treats.  My sister and her friends were all for it. So we mapped out our route of which wineries they wanted to try (I was the DD, so no wine for me).  We had a lot of fun!

Our first stop







Sis and I


Being silly in the vineyards

Mmmmmmm, the buffet




Blue Cheese, Walnut, & Fig Bites


Feta Bites with Fennel and Lemon Zest


Goat Cheese & Cream Cheese Bites rolled in Pistachios


Triple Chocolate Cheese Cake topped with Chocolate Ganache


Lots of wine




The first are for your wedding day, of course they are pure white.
We know Brandon will shout "Hooray!" When he sees you on that night.


The next are for your honeymoon, they're sexy and all lace.
We hope you'll leave your hotel room, 'cause Mexico's a gorgeous place.


On Valentine's you'll wear this pair, before you hit the bed.
Cuz Cupid's arrow in the air, shoots tushies that are red.


After a year has passed you'll face Anniversary number one.
With these you'll surely have a blast "Cuz leopard's so much fun!


This is the little poem for the different colored undies


Then when the time has is right for you, and don't be saying "maybe."
You'll wear your little pink or blue, in honor of your baby.


And when your years of wedding bliss become the big 2 5.
Don't worry - you'll just slip this on, to keep the sparks alive.


When finally you're old and gray with these you can't go wrong.
"Cuz sorry, Alicia, but at this age, you just can't wear a thong!




Sugar Scrub Party Favors


Gift Table


I think she is set!


Me, Mom, & Sis




2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great party for your sister! How fun is a wine tasting and the undies bunting is so cool for this party. Congrats to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, yes it was a lot of fun! We all had a great time! It was nice to enjoy a easy going bacholorette party versus one of those wild and crazy ones.

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10