Saturday, April 14, 2012

Summer Bucket List

    I was browsing around some of my favorite blogs and came across this amazing idea on Little Wonders' Days about planning a Summer Bucket List. I know most parents consider the first day of summer the day their kiddos get out of school, but with Liam not going to school yet and with our move to New Mexico in July, I thought I would go ahead and start our bucket list May 1st.  So with only a little over 2 weeks till May I better get on it ASAP!!

     If you are interested in composing your own Summer Bucket List or need ideas...check out Little Wonders' Days Summer Bucket List Party 2012! (Just click on the button on the sidebar)



2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm going to be jealous that you're starting your bucket in May. Thanks for supporting the party and I can't wait to see your list, I'm sure it's a fun one.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too! Looking forward to creating special summer moments with my little man. I know he will just love everything. So far, the list looks pretty fun!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10